On the Internet, many people are already looking for information about Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 and now we will give it to you. Redmi Note 6 should appear in the 4th quarter of 2018 and will cost about 1199 yuan for the version with 3GB + 32GB ROM, 1499 yuan for 4GB and about 1999 yuan for 6GB of RAM. In the Indians, prices will look like this: 12,000 rupees for 3GB + 32 GB ROM, 15,000 rupees 32 GB + 4 GB and 17,999 rupees for 6GB + 64 GB.
Will Redmi Note 6 continue the successful series? Most likely, yes, the models of this series are themselves sold and Xiaomi will do its best to satisfy users. Redmi Note of the sixth generation will support a fingerprint scanner, Dual SIM (4G + 4G), Micro SIM 4GLTE, NFC, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB Type C, it will come with a large 5.5-inch Full HD display with a resolution of 1080 × 1920 pixels, 401 pixels per inch and a protective glass Gorilla Glass 5 and full GFF lamination.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 will be equipped with a powerful 8-core Helio X30 processor or a Snapdragon 653 SoC with 3GB / 4GB / 6GB of RAM, 32GB or 64GB of internal memory (depending on the version) and a microSD memory card slot with a maximum capacity of 128GB. It will offer you excellent graphics and an improved interface, as it will be controlled by the Android 8.0 operating system Nougat with MIUI 9.0.
It will also be equipped with an excellent 16 megapixel main camera with an aperture with F / 1.8 and a dual LED flash, as well as a Sony CMOS sensor, compared to its predecessor, this camera is much better. The front camera will have a resolution of 8 megapixels. Another new smartphone will receive a powerful battery with a capacity of 4500 mAh with sophisticated power management technology and fast charging function.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 – Specifications:
- SIM type: Dual-SIM (LTE + LTE) Micro SIM.
- Network: GSM, WCDMA (HSUPA, HSDPA), LTE.
- 5.5-inch Full HD display with a resolution of 1920 × 1080 and a protective glass Gorilla Glass 5.
- Operating system: Android 8.0 with MIUI 9.0.
- Processor: 8-core Snapdragon 653 or Helio X30.
- Memory: 3GB / 4GB / 6GB.
- Memory: 32GB / 64GB of internal memory with the ability to expand to 128 GB using a microSD card.
- Main camera: 16 MP camera with F / 1.8, dual LED flash and Sony CMOS sensor.
- Front camera: 8 megapixel.
- Sensors: gyroscope, illumination, accelerometer, proximity sensor, electronic compass and barometer.
- Battery: 4500 mAh with quick charge function.
- Released: 2018.