Premiere Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro will be held tomorrow. But almost all information about this smartphone has become known already today. The network leaked images along with a detailed technical specification. It will be really interesting middle peasants, which should be liked by shooting fans, since it is equipped with a dual camera.
Tomorrow in India there will be an official presentation of Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro. And soon a detailed article about this device will appear on our website. The smartphone has been the target of rumors for several months. But now we know much more about it. The network has detailed information about the technical characteristics. Let’s take a look at it.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro is equipped with a display with a diagonal of 5.99 inches, and its Full HD + resolution (1080 x 2160 pixels). The main component of its filling is the Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 processor with the Adreno 509 GPU, which will work together with 3 or 4 GB of RAM (depending on the version). The user can store his data on the internal memory, whose capacity is 32 or 64 GB.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro should be liked by lovers of Selfie, since the front is Sony IMX376 cameras with a resolution of 20 megapixels. On the back of the case is a 12 megapixel camera f / 2.2 and a supporting lens with a resolution of 5 megapixels f / 2.0. The energy required for the operation of all components will be provided by a 4000 mAh battery capacity, and it is equipped with a fingerprint scanner and a microUSB 2.0 connector (unfortunately not USB-C). Its operating system is not pleasant for everyone, although it’s good, it’s Android 7.1.2 Nougat with the MIUI 9 firmware, but there should be an update.
You can buy Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro in one of four color options. Black, blue, pink and gold color. The full list of features you will see below.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro – specifications:
- the screen diagonal is 5.99 inches, and the resolution is Full HD (1080 x 2160 pixels);
- the processor consists of 8 cores – Qualcomm Snapdragon 636;
- graphics processor Adreno 509;
- RAM: 3 or 4 GB;
- memory: 32 GB or 64 GB;
- microSD: supports cards up to 128 GB;
- front camera: 20 megapixel;
- Rear camera: 12 Mp f / 2.2 + optional lens at 5 Mp f / 2.0 + flash;
- a battery with a capacity of 4000 mAh;
- communication modules: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS; LTE; dual SIM;
- connectors: microUSB 2.0;
- security: fingerprint scanner;
- operating system: Android 7.1.2 Nougat with MIUI 9.