In China, a new version of Xiaomi Redmi 5 appeared. The manufacturer introduced the third version of the phone, which uses 4 GB of RAM. This model is offered with 32 GB of internal memory. Unfortunately, the price of this model does not seem too attractive, because for a smaller amount of money you can buy Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus.
Xiaomi Redmi 5 debuted last month in two versions. The first model with 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB of internal memory costs 799 yuan (about 126 dollars), and the second – with 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of built-in memory, can be bought for 899 yuan (about 141 dollars.). Now they are joined by the third option. This is a smartphone with 4 GB of RAM and 32 GB of memory to store user data, it costs 1099 yuan (about 174 dollars). But it does not seem to me a good suggestion.
For 999 yuan, even slightly less, you can buy Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus with 5.99 “Full HD + screen, but this phone has 3 GB of RAM, but with them it is more attractive.” It is not yet known whether Xiaomi Redmi 5 4 GB in our country, but you can always order it on the Chinese site.
Xiaomi Redmi 5 and 5 Plus will enter our country at the end of next month or early March. Such information we managed to get from one of the official dealers of the Chinese brand. What prices will be in our country is not yet known. Most likely, they will not differ much from the Chinese prices. But we’ll find out later. Technical specifications of Xiaomi Redmi 5 4GB you will find below.
Xiaomi Redmi 5 – specifications:
- 5.7 “TFT LCD screen with HD + resolution (720 x 1440 pixels) with 2.5D glass;
- 8-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 processor with GPU Adreno 506;
- 2, 3 or 4 GB of RAM type LPDDR3;
- 16 or 32 GB of internal memory;
- Support for microSD memory cards up to 128 GB;
- front camera: 5 megapixel;
- main camera: 12 Mp f / 2.2 with PDAF and diode flash;
- a battery with a capacity of 3300 mAh;
- Wi-Fi b / g / n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS;
- LTE modem;
- dual SIM;
- Fingerprint’s scanner;
- microUSB 2.0 connector;
- 151.8 × 72.8 × 7.7;
- 157 grams;
- Android 7.1.2 Nougat with MIUI 9.