Xiaomi Mi Note 3 debuted in two versions, each of which had 6 GB of RAM. Now the Chinese introduced another version, cheaper, which received 4 GB of RAM. Thus, the manufacturer managed to reduce the price of the phone below the magic barrier of two thousand yuan.
Xiaomi Mi Note 3 was introduced in September. The first version of the phone has 64 GB of memory and costs 2299 yuan, that is, about 345 dollars, and the second model received 128 GB of memory and a price tag for 2699 yuan, which is about 405 US dollars. And now the manufacturer introduced a new version of the smartphone, where the amount of RAM was reduced to 4 GB, because previously listed models had 6 GB each.
Xiaomi Mi Note 3 with 4 GB of RAM costs 1999 yuan, it’s about $ 300. 64 GB of memory is allocated to the user data. In China, the phone will be available as early as November 23, that is, on Thursday. Over time, probably, it will appear in other markets.
Xiaomi recently conducted a similar procedure with a smartphone Mi 6. It was also available only with 6 GB of RAM, but this month the model was launched with 4 GB of RAM for 2299 yuan, or about 345 dollars. Thus, the company increases sales, while not working on new devices.
Now before the official premiere, Xiaomi is preparing smartphones from the lowest price shelf. This model from the series Redmi 5, they are waiting for a very large number of people. That should not surprise, since they have very attractive prices. Their premiere is to be held this month.
Xiaomi Mi Note 3 4GB – Specifications:
- 5.5-inch LCD screen with a resolution of Full HD (1080 x 1920 pixels);
- processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 GPU Adreno 512;
- 4 or 6 GB of RAM type LPDDR4;
- 64 or 128 GB of internal memory;
- main camera: 16 megapixel;
- dual camera: 12 megapixel f / 1.8 + telephoto lens with aperture f / 2.6 with dual diode flash, 4-axis OIS;
- battery with a capacity of 3500 mAh with fast charging;
- Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, NFC;
- Modem LTE with VoLTE;
- dual SIM;
- Fingerprint’s scanner;
- stereo speakers;
- Android 7.1 Nougat with MIUI 9.