Not so long ago, Xiaomi introduced an additional, cheaper version of the Mi 6, and now it repeats this step with the Mi Note 3 model.
The new version of Xiaomi Mi Note 3 will be the cheapest in the range. The new model will receive less memory, of course, performance will also fall, but all this compensates for the price. In the new version will be 4 GB of RAM, recall that in other versions is 6 GB. The minimum amount of RAM will come with the smallest version of internal memory, that is 64 GB. This model will be offered only in one color scheme – blue.
In the rest of the specification there will be no changes, and other versions of the phone will be available for sale, that is, a version with 6 + 64 and 6 + 128 GB memory. The new version will be 300 yuan cheaper than the basic version of the smartphone, that is 6 + 64 GB. Price Xiaomi Mi Note 3 with a memory of 4 + 64 GB will be 1999 yuan, that is, 301 US dollars. Below you will see a full list of features of the new version.
Xiaomi Mi Note 3 64GB 4 GB- Specifications:
- 5.5-inch LCD screen with a resolution of Full HD (1080 x 1920 pixels);
- processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 GPU Adreno 512;
- 4 GB RAM of the type LPDDR4;
- 64 internal memory (such as eMMC 5.1);
- front camera: 16 megapixel;
- dual main camera: 12 Mp f / 1.8 (telephoto lens with aperture f / 2.6) with dual diode flash and 4-axis OIS;
- battery with a capacity of 3500 mAh with fast charging;
- Wi-Fi 802.11 ac;
- Bluetooth 5.0;
- Modem LTE with VoLTE;
- dual SIM;
- Fingerprint’s scanner;
- stereo speakers;
- 152.6 × 73.95 × 7.6 mm;
- 163 grams;
- Android 7.1 Nougat with MIUI 9.