Samsung Galaxy S9 has already been presented on Onleaks, so we already know what it will look like. Before the premiere, there is still some time left. It should take place during the exhibition MWC 2018 in Barcelona. Meanwhile, Chinese manufacturers do not sleep and work in the sweat of the face, they already have schemes of the future flagship, for which they created a clone. Their model is called Vkworld S9, which will cost only about 300 dollars, that is much cheaper than the phone of Koreans.
Externally, Galaxy S9 and Vkworld S9 are very similar, the technical characteristics of the Chinese copy are also not much inferior to the original. The phone should get a screen with a diagonal of 5.99 inches and a resolution of 2K, and its heart will be the 10-core MediaTek Helio X30 processor, which is in particular in Meizu Pro 7. It also received 6 GB of RAM or 128 GB of internal memory. The Chinese also equipped it with a very powerful 5000 mAh battery. But this device will be on sale only in the spring of 2018. Most likely this will happen after the debut of Samsung models, which should be available already in March.
We also already know a lot of information about the technical characteristics of the Galaxy S9. The base model will receive 4 GB of RAM, and the Plus 6 GB model, both models will boast a dual camera. The smartphone will be available in four color options. Prices at the moment remain a mystery, but, of course, it will not be cheaper than its predecessor. Known technical data, which are based on existing information leaks, you will find below.
Samsung Galaxy S9 – Specifications:
- 5.2 or 6.2 “Super AMOLED screen with QHD + resolution (1440 x 2960 pixels);
- a Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor or a new Exynos 9810;
- 4 or 6 GB of RAM type LPDDR4;
- 64 GB of UFS 2.x memory;
- Support for microSD memory cards up to 256 GB;
- Front camera: 8 Mp f / 1.7;
- dual main camera with a resolution of 12 megapixels;
- battery capacity of about 3200/3700 mAh;
- Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, NFC;
- modem LTE cat. 18 (up to 1.2 Gbit / s);
- two SIM cards (optional);
- Fingerprint’s scanner;
- an iris scanner;
- Android 8.0 Oreo with Galaxy Ai UX.