Vivo Xplay 6 is a Chinese smartphone in 2016, which at first glance resembles the Galaxy S7 edge. The phone also has a curved screen and a fast Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor with 6 GB of RAM. It is also equipped with a dual main camera.
Vivo Xplay 6 debuted in China, where its cost is 4,498 yuan. That’s about 654 dollars. But this price at the time of its debut, now it costs much less. The smartphone is not the cheapest, but it is cheaper than the Samsung Galaxy S7 edge.
Vivo Xplay 6 has a curved screen with QHD resolution and is highlighted by a dual camera on the back of the case. Here different lenses are used. The main thing is Sony IMX362 with a matrix of 12 megapixels, aperture f / 1.7, PDAF and 4-axis OIS. The second lens is a 5 Mp matrix. Detailed technical specifications are below.
Vivo Xplay 6 – Specifications:
- 5.46-inch curved screen with a resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels;
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor with Adreno 530;
- 6 GB of RAM type LPDDR4;
- 128 GB of internal memory;
- Front camera: 16 megapixel resolution, aperture f / 2.0;
- Main camera: Sony IMX362 with a resolution of 12 Mp f / 1.7 with PDAF and OIS + 5 Mp;
- Wi-Fi 802.11 ac;
- Bluetooth 4.2;
- Modem LTE with VoLTE support;
- Dual SIM;
- Battery with a capacity of 4080 mAh with the function of fast charging;
- Fingerprint’s scanner;
- 153.8 x 73.55 x 8.4 mm;
- 178 grams;
- Android 6.0 Zephyr with Funtouch OS 3.0.