Vivo V7 is the new smartphone of the Chinese manufacturer, which premiered today in Indonesia. The device is made in accordance with the current trends in the market, and certainly will be appreciated by Selfi fans. The phone received a 5.7-inch FullView screen with an aspect ratio of 18: 9 and narrow frames. Above the display is a camera with a resolution of 24 Megapixels.
Vivo V7 was finally officially introduced. The price of the smartphone is 3,799,000 Indonesian rupees, which is about 283 dollars. The phone will be available in two colors: black and gold. What does this model offer?
Vivo V7 fits in the latest trends and received a 5.7-inch FullView screen with HD + resolution, that is, 720 x 1440 pixels. For the calculations is responsible processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 with GPU Adreno 506, which works on a pair with 4 GB of RAM. The user data is allocated 32 GB of memory, which can be expanded with a microSD memory card with a capacity of 256 GB.
The new Vivo smartphone also stands out with a front camera, it has a resolution of 24 megapixels and aperture f / 2.0. Behind is a 16 megapixel camera with a f / 2.0 diaphragm, an OmniVision OV16880 matrix and a PDAF. The built-in battery has a capacity of 3000 mAh, and it all runs under the Android 7.1.2 operating system Nougat with the Funtouch OS 3.2 overlay.
Vivo V7 should appear on the shelves of our stores, but when this happens we do not know yet.
Vivo V7 – Specifications:
- 5.7-inch FullView screen with a resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels;
- 8-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor 450 GPU Adreno 506;
- 4 GB RAM of type LPDDR3;
- 32 GB of internal memory;
- Support for microSD memory cards up to 256 GB;
- Front camera: 24 megapixel f / 2.0;
- main camera: OmniVision OV16880 16 Mp f / 2.0 with PDAF and diode flash;
- battery with a capacity of 3000 mAh;
- Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS;
- Modem LTE with VoLTE;
- dual SIM;
- Fingerprint’s scanner;
- 149.3 x 72.8 x 7.9 mm;
- 139 grams;
- Android 7.1.2 Nougat with Funtouch OS 3.2.