Sony Xperia L2 is another smartphone of the Japanese, which was presented in Las Vegas, where the exhibition CES 2018. In a few weeks the device will be on sale and will cost less than $ 300. The phone has a simple technical specification, which includes a 5.5-inch screen and a camera with a resolution of 13 megapixels.
Sony Xperia XA2 and XA2 Ultra are not the only new phones of this brand. Today, the Japanese also showed a cheaper model called Xperia L2. In our country, new mobile phones will appear in February, and it will be available for $ 290. The phone should appear in three colors: black, gold and pink.
Sony Xperia L2 is a simpler smartphone with a 5.5-inch screen and 720p resolution, a 4-core processor MediaTek MT6737T 1.5 GHz and 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal memory. On the back is a fingerprint scanner. The manufacturer also equipped it with a 3300 mAh battery.
Sony Xperia L2 also has a 13 Mpix camera with auto focus and LED flash, and above the screen is a wide-angle camera with a resolution of 8 megapixels and aperture f / 2.4. Everything is running Android 7.1.1 Nougat. After the premiere of this model, Xperia L1 should fall in price, so you should pay attention to it.
Sony Xperia L2 – specifications:
- 5.5-inch screen with HD resolution (720 x 1280 pixels);
- processor MediaTek MT6737T 1.5 GHz and GPU Mali T720;
- 3 GB of RAM;
- 32 GB of internal memory;
- Support for microSD memory cards up to 256 GB;
- Front camera: 8 Mp f / 2.4;
- main camera: 13 megapixel f / 2.0, LED flash;
- a battery with a capacity of 3300 mAh;
- Wi-Fi b / g / n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC;
- LTE modem;
- two SIM cards (optional);
- Fingerprint’s scanner;
- 150 x 78 x 9.8 mm;
- 178 grams;
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat.