Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus have already been completed in the technical part. This means that after a while the network will begin to leak, associated with their appearance. Interestingly, they already appear. Onleaks, that is Steve Hemmerstoffer, reported new CAD renderings and claims that they are not exactly accurate, and only partially show what the new flagship will look like.
The mass production of new flagships should begin as early as next month. The network has already appeared two images of CAD, which allegedly depict the design of smartphones. The only question is: are they truthful?
Steve Hemmerstoffer said that the images that were published in CAD, which allegedly show the design of the smartphone Samsung Galaxy S9, are not real. Leaker claims, with reference to information from his source, that they are not exactly accurate.
Samsung Galaxy S9 should get a lot of changes in the rear panel of the case. This means that we should expect a different camera arrangement with two lenses. Most likely, the fingerprint scanner will also change its position, and most likely will be under the camera, as in the pictures above. Unfortunately, we do not know more detailed information, it will still have to wait.
The Galaxy S9 and S9 + will not be introduced this year. Even if their production starts in December, the official premiere will still take place only in February next year. Recently, the Koreans confirmed the information about the new processor, that is, about the Exynos 9810, it is this processor that we will see in the new flagships on the European continent. They will also receive a LTE cat modem. 18, which will provide download speed up to 1.2 Gbit / s. Supposed technical characteristics, which are based on existing information leaks, you will find below.
Samsung Galaxy S9 – Specifications:
- 5.8 or 6.2-inch Super AMOLED screen with QHD + resolution;
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor or a new Exynos 9810;
- 6 GB RAM of the type LPDDR4;
- 64 or 128 GB of UFS 2.x memory;
- microSD memory card reader;
- front-camera; 8 Mp f / 1.7 with auto focus;
- dual main camera: 12 megapixel with additional telephoto lens;
- battery capacity of about 3000/3500 mAh;
- Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, NFC;
- modem LTE cat. 18 (up to 1.2 Gbit / s);
- two SIM cards (optional);
- Fingerprint’s scanner;
- an iris scanner;
- Android 8.0 Oreo with Samsung Experience 9.0.