To please fans of budget smartphones, Samsung decided to release a new model, the Samsung Galaxy J8. Most likely it will be presented in the first quarter of 2017. Its main competitors will be: Letv Le 1s, Xiaomi Redmi Note 3, Lenovo K4 Note. Previous models, Samsung Galaxy J7 and Samsung Galaxy J5, were in high demand and well-established, the J8 is also likely not to disappoint its fans.
For the latest data Samsung Galaxy J8 will support a fingerprint scanner, and it will support 3G, 4G and two SIM cards, Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, Micro-USB, A-GPS, Bluetooth 4.0, 3.5 mm audio Connector, Glonass, and FM radio. It will ship with a large 5.5 “- HD IPS display with a resolution of 1080 × 1920 and with Gorilla Glass 4 glass.
It will work on Android 6.0 with a 64-Bit octa-core processor Snapdragon 615, 3 GB of RAM, 32 GB of internal memory, and will also support Micro SD up to 128 GB.
The main camera on the Samsung Galaxy J8 will have 13 MP, with autofocus and LED flash. The front camera for Selfie and video calls will be 5 MP with a viewing angle of 120 degrees. The battery will be 3500mah with a quick charge function.
What it will look like, design and size, is not yet known, but soon we will present you his photo.
The main specs of the Samsung Galaxy J8:
- Dual SIM cards with 4GLTE support
- 5.5 “inch Full HD display with a protective glass Gorilla Glass 4
- Fast 64-bit octa-nuclear processor
- Android 6.0
- 3 GB of RAM + 128 GB of expandable memory
- 13-megapixel rear camera with CMOS sensor
- 5-megapixel front camera with 120 degree view
- The fingerprint scanner
- Battery 3500 mAh with fast charging function
Additional characteristics of Samsung Galaxy J8:
- Network: 4G & 3G
- SIM Type: Hybrid Dual SIM Cards (GSM + GSM)
- Display: 5.5 “HD IPS display with a resolution (1080 × 1920 pixels) 401PPi and Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- OS: Android 6.0
- Processor: 64-bit octa-nuclear Snapdragon 615
- RAM: 3GB
- ROM: 32 GB of internal memory, expandable to 128 GB using microSD cards
- Main camera: 13-megapixel camera with 4608 x 2592 pixels, autofocus, LED flash and video recording 1080p @ 30fps
- Camera functions: touch focus, face detection, panorama
- Additional camera: 5-megapixel for self and video calls
- Accelerometer, distance, compass, light sensor, gyroscope
- LTE connections, 4G, 3G networks and 802.11 a / b / g / N Wi-Fi networks and Bluetooth, GPS, microUSB v2.0 connector
- Battery: 3500mah
- The size: –
- The weight: –
- Talk time: –
- Standby time: –
- Colors: black, white and gold
- Opponents: Letv Le 1s, Xiaomi Redmi Note 3, Lenovo K4 Note
- Release date in India: Q1 2017
- Prices in the USA (approximately): $ 250
If you think that the information in the article is obsolete, write in the comments “update” and we will rewrite, add and correct the incorrect information.