Oukitel always follows and follows trends, and sometimes even copies competitors’ devices. Recently, she released the model U18, which is similar to the iPhone X more than the clones of other Chinese companies. It is similar, but not identical, this device has its own charm.
Oukitel says there are several factors that can prompt customers to purchase the U18 model.
What, according to the manufacturer, makes OUKITEL U18 special?
- First: a 5.85-inch screen with a 21: 9 aspect ratio. Due to this, the smartphone looks very thin, and the display with HD + resolution (1512 x 720 pixels) provides quite good quality for the use of content.
- Second: eight core processor Mediatek MT6750T. The manufacturer tried to ensure that the main processor did not have problems with supporting a full-screen display.
- Third, 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal memory, expandable with a microSD card (up to 128 GB). Such a set of memory should be sufficient for most tasks that will be set before U18 by its users.
- Fourthly: a large battery for 4000 mah, which can be charged using a charger with a USB connector type C.
- Fifth: the camera. The main, located on the back of the device, has two lenses – a 13 Mp matrix (Sony IMX135) and 5 Mp. The front is a 13 megapixel camera from OmniVision.
- Sixth: a fingerprint scanner and support for face identification. Additional protection of our confidential data is always a plus.
- Seventh: Stable Android 7.0 Nougat. Oukitel is going to update to Android Oreo, but when it will be, it is still unknown.
- Eighth: materials. Due to the use of glass (front 2.5 D), frames made of zinc alloy and rubberized plastic on the back, Oukitela U18 should fit well in the hand, and also provide sufficient resistance to shocks.
Preliminary sales of Oukitela U18 started on February 1 and will last until February 7th. If you buy a smartphone within these numbers, it will cost 159,99 dollars. On February 8, the price will rise to $ 179.99. And what do you think about this model? Would you like such a clone?