Smartphones such as rugged, that is, reinforced, resistant to damage and more often with dust and waterproof cases, are usually not associated with a good specification. But the Oukitel K10000 Max proves that such equipment can be strong in all respects.
Until recently, the Oukitel K10000 Max list of parameters remained a mystery to us. But just that everything has changed, because the manufacturer has revealed to us all the secrets of this model. Thanks to this, we know that the smartphone is equipped with a 5.5-inch display with Full HD resolution (1080 × 1920, 401 ppi), 8-core (8 x ARM Cortex-A53) MediaTek MT6753 processor with a clock speed of 1.3 GHz with a graphic Chip Mali-T720, 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal memory with the ability to expand using a microSD memory card with a maximum capacity of 64 GB.
Oukitel K10000 Max also received a 13 megapixel main camera (the ability to interpolate photos up to 16 megapixel) with a really powerful diode flash, as well as an 8 megapixel front camera (here interpolation up to 13 megapixels), a fingerprint scanner, FM radio and a dual SIM slot Although hybrid, that is 2 x nano SIM or SIM + microSD).
Communication in Oukitel K10000 Max will provide such modules: Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n, LTE (with support for B20 800 MHz), GPS, A-GPS and GLONASS, connectors: 3.5 mm headphones And USB-C with OTG support. There is also a gyroscope. The smartphone runs an operating system Android 7.0 Nougat and is powered by a battery with a capacity of 10,000 mAh (support for fast charging 9V 2A). The smartphone has the following dimensions: 168.8 × 86.5 × 15.9 mm and weighs 337 grams. On sale there will be two versions of color: completely black and green-black.
How much does it cost? In Europe it can already be purchased for $ 250. How do you like this smartphone?
Oukitel K10000 Max – Specifications:
- 5.5-inch display with Full HD resolution (1080 × 1920, 401 ppi);
- 8-core MediaTek MT6753 with a clock speed of 1.3 GHz (8 x ARM Cortex-A53);
- Graphic system Mali-T720;
- 3 GB of RAM;
- 32 GB of internal memory;
- Support for microSD memory cards up to 64 GB;
- Battery with a capacity of 10,000 mAh;
- Main camera: 13 Mp with interpolation up to 16 Mp and diode flash;
- Front camera: 8 Mp with interpolation up to 13 Mp;
- FM radio;
- Bluetooth 4.0;
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n;
- LTE (with support for the B20 800 MHz band);
- GPS, A-GPS and GLONASS;
- Hybrid Dual SIM (2 x nano SIM or SIM + microSD);
- 3.5 mm headphone jack;
- USB-C with OTG support;
- Fingerprint’s scanner;
- Support fast charging 9V 2A;
- Dimensions: 168.8 × 86.5 × 15.9 mm;
- Weight: 337 grams;
- Android 7.0 Nougat.