OnePlus 5T will be available in a few days, and meanwhile, the network is more and more information about this smartphone. The new tamer of the flagships was seen in the GFXBench database. Thus, we learned the next details related to the technical description of the phone. What did we learn? Now I will lay out all the information briefly.
The premiere of this flagship will be held on November 13. But we already know all the necessary information. OnePlus 5T was seen in the GFXBench database. This test shows more detailed information about the specification than AnTuTu whether Geekbench, in which it shone earlier. The tested mobile phone is hiding under the code name A5010. Let’s see what he showed in the GFXBench database.
OnePlus 5T received a screen with a diagonal of 6 inches. Such rumors have appeared before, and now we have confirmation of this information. We see that the panel resolution is Full HD +. It also received a Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor with 6 or 8 GB of RAM and 64 or 128 GB of internal memory.
It was rumored that the OnePlus 5T would get a better front camera with a 20 megapixel matrix. But this information was not confirmed, since the camera still has a 16 megapixel camera over the screen. But the rear camera got a change, which consists of two lenses, each of which has a resolution of 20 megapixels. Strangely, the test phone was not running Oreo, and Android 7.1.1 Nougat.
OnePlus 5T will be presented in the near future and recently the company said that it is going to get rid of the classic headphone jack. The price of the smartphone is not yet known, but the premiere is already close, so wait for a more detailed article on November 13.
OnePlus 5T – Specifications:
- 6-inch screen with a resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels;
- 8-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor with GPU Adreno 540;
- 6 or 8 GB of RAM type LPDDR4X;
- 64 or 128 GB of internal memory (bones UFS 2.1);
- does not support microSD cards;
- front camera: 16 megapixel f / 2.0;
- double main camera: 16 + 20 Mp or 20 + 20 Mp;
- battery capacity of about 3300 mAh with the function of fast charging Charge Dash;
- Wi-Fi 802.11 ac;
- Bluetooth 5.0;
- modem LTE cat. 16;
- dual SIM;
- USB C connector (USB 2.0);
- Fingerprint’s scanner;
- Android 7.1.1 or 8.0 with OxygenOS.