We got new information about OnePlus 5T, this is the first official rendering of a new killer of flagships, which was provided by Evan Blass himself. Therefore, we can be sure of the reliability of this leak. The smartphone does have a large screen and a very narrow frame. In the near future we should also see the back of the case.
OnePlus 5T will be officially presented very soon. The smartphone looks pretty interesting, although the manufacturer has spent a lot of effort to keep up with competitors. We’ve already seen it in photos, but today we have a photo that supposedly represents the actual appearance of the phone. This is the first official rendering, which was published by Evan Blass.
On the next rendering, we do not see the Oneplus 5T in full glory. We were only discovered part of the front panel of the case. Evan Blass called this photo OnePlus 2.5 T. We know that he has more photos, but he will spread them in portions, always does so.
The upper frame of the OnePlus 5T is narrower than in the OnePlus 5. This is due to the fact that the Chinese have applied a screen with an aspect ratio of 18: 9. Unfortunately, we do not have a photo of the bottom of the front panel, but I’m pretty sure there is not a button with a fingerprint scanner. It is likely to be on the back of the case. It is possible that soon we will be provided with a photo of his back. Then we get a single-valued confirmation.
OnePlus 5T, according to the latest rumors, will debut on November 16. But some sources report that this will happen no earlier than November 20. The Chinese, probably, will soon confirm the official release date of the new phone, and then everything will clear up. Technical specification, in principle, we already know, but we do not yet have all the details. The price of a smartphone is still a mystery. With specifications that are based on existing information leaks, you can find out below.
OnePlus 5T – Specifications:
- 6-inch screen with Full HD + (1080 x 2160 pixels);
- 8-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor with GPU Adreno 540;
- 6 or 8 GB of RAM type LPDDR4X;
- 64 or 128 GB of internal memory such as UFS 2.1;
- microSD memory card reader – no;
- Front camera: 16 or 20 megapixel with f / 2.0;
- double rear camera: 16 + 20 Mp or 20 + 20 Mp;
- battery capacity of about 3300 mAh with the function of fast charging Charge Dash;
- Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, GPS;
- LTE modem cat. 16;
- dual SIM;
- USB C connector (USB 2.0);
- Fingerprint’s scanner;
- Android 8.0 Oreo with OxygenOS.