Soon there will be an official premiere of OnePlus 5T, and the latest leaks indicate that the premiere will still take place faster than Evan Blass claimed. It is possible that we will see a new killer of the flagships in the middle of next month. Soon after the official announcement, it will go on sale.
OnePlus 5T has already appeared in the AnTuTu database for a long time, and also showed itself in photos. Now it’s time for another leak. The network has a photo that shows a snapshot from some site. There you can see the release date of this model.
OnePlus 5T can debut on November 16th. This date can be seen on the following photo. We also see that the phone should be available exclusively on Amazon, but this is most likely only relevant to the Indian market. It is possible that the new tamer of the flagships will debut earlier than claimed by Evan Blass. Leaker recently suggested that the premiere will take place no sooner than after November 20.
OnePlus 5T has revealed about itself a lot of information in various leaks of information. Technical specifications are already known, although they have not yet been confirmed by the manufacturer, but we know what to expect about. The main differences with respect to OnePlusa 5 should be the screen and, probably, the camera. With the technical characteristics of the new flagship, which are based on information leaks, you will see below.
OnePlus 5T – Specifications:
- 6-inch screen with a resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels;
- 8-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor with GPU Adreno 540;
- 6 or 8 GB of RAM type LPDDR4X;
- 64 or 128 GB of internal memory (bones UFS 2.1);
- microSD memory card reader – no;
- front camera: 16 megapixel f / 2.0;
- double main camera: 16 + 20 Mp or 20 + 20 Mp;
- battery capacity of about 3300 mAh with the function of fast charging Charge Dash;
- Wi-Fi 802.11 ac;
- Bluetooth 5.0;
- modem LTE cat. 16;
- dual SIM;
- USB C connector (USB 2.0);
- Fingerprint’s scanner;
- Android 8.0 Oreo with OxygenOS.