Yesterday in China was officially introduced Xiaomi Mi 5X. The smartphone is the first device under the management of MIUI 9, which will eventually be available for other brand phones. Xiaomi Mi 5X is a typical representative of the middle class, but has a fairly advanced camera with two lenses, one of them is a telephoto lens.
Xiaomi Mi 5X is the first smartphone with MIUI 9, that is, a new patch for the Chinese. The system will eventually fall on other models of phones. But let’s go back to the Mi 5X, which was valued at 1,499 yuan (about 220 dollars without taxes).
Xiaomi Mi 5X, it is primarily a smartphone that has a dual camera on the back of the case. The camera is very similar to the one that Mi 6 was equipped with, but not identical. It consists of a main lens with a resolution of 12 megapixels f / 2.2 and a telephoto lens of 12 MP / 2.6. The camera supports a blurry background effect and allows you to record video in 4K UHD format. In this price range is a rarity.
Xiaomi Mi 5 also has a 5.5-inch Full HD screen, Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor with 4 GB of RAM, 64 GB of storage space and a front camera with 5 megapixel resolution. Its energy will provide a battery capacity of 3080 mAh with the function of fast charging. There is also a fingerprint reader on the back of the case. Available color options: black, pink and gold. The exact specifications of the phone you will find below.
Xiaomi Mi 5 – specifications:
- 5.5-inch LTPS screen with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels;
- 8-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 2.0 GHz processor with Adreno 506 GPU;
- 4 GB RAM of the type LPDDR3;
- 64 GB of internal memory;
- A microSD memory card reader (up to 128 GB);
- Front camera: 5 megapixel;
- Back camera: dual, 12 Mp f / 2.2 + telephoto lens 12 Mp f / 2.6;
- Recording video in 4K UHD format;
- Battery capacity of 3080 mAh;
- Wi-Fi 802.11 ac;
- Bluetooth 4.2;
- LTE modem;
- Dual SIM;
- Fingerprint’s scanner;
- USB-C connector;
- 155.4 x 75.8 x 7.3 mm;
- 165 grams;
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat with MIUI 9.