The company Meitu introduced the model Meitu V6. This phone has an unusual style of decoration, four cameras and a new processor.
Meitu V6 is the first commercial smartphone with 10-core processor MediaTek Helio X30. This system consists of four cores Cortex-A53, four A35 and two A73 with a frequency reaching 2.6 GHz, and it relies on the graphics PowerVR 7XTP-MT4 with a clock frequency of 850 MHz. MediaTek MT6799 in Meitu V6 works in tandem with 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal memory. The smartphone runs on the energy that the 3100 mAh battery gives with the ability to quickly charge.
A distinctive feature of Meitu V6 is also two dual cameras. Interestingly, the front and back use the same duo – 12 megapixel main camera Sony IMX362 with OIS, aperture f / 1.8 and PDAF, as well as an additional lens for 5 megapixel Samsung 4E8. The rear camera has as many as four flash LEDs.
The smartphone also has an ESS9118 audio chip with stereo speakers and a face recognition system. In Meitu V6 you will also find: LTE, GPS, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.2, as well as DualSIM. 5.5-inch AMOLED screen with Full HD resolution.
All this is in a very interesting case, which has an unusual shape, is trimmed with leather and has elements of gold color. Customers can purchase the version in orange, green, blue and pink. The device uses the system MEIOS 4.1 based on Android 7.0 and costs 5099 yuan, that is, 771 dollars.
Meitu V6 – Specifications:
- 5.5-inch AMOLED screen with Full HD resolution;
- 10-core MediaTek Helio X30 (4 cores Cortex-A53, 4 cores A35 and two cores A73);
- graphics processor PowerVR 7XTP-MT4 with a clock frequency of 850 MHz;
- 6 GB of RAM;
- 128 GB of internal memory;
- dual front and rear camera: 12 megapixel Sony IMX362 with OIS, f / 1.8 and PDAF + 5 megapixel Samsung 4E8;
- battery capacity of 3100 mAh;
- quick charge function;
- audio chip ESS9118;
- stereo speakers;
- Face recognition function;
- Bluetooth 4.2;
- MEIOS 4.1 based on Android 7.0;
- price: 771 US dollars.