LG V30 only appeared on the market, and meanwhile Koreans introduced one more version of this phone. It’s about LG V35, which will debut in Japan. Unlike the V34 model, which was introduced last year, the V35 is basically the same flagship only with the “Plus” in the title.
In some markets, such as South Korea and the US, the LG V30 is also available in the version with a plus in the title. But this version is not much different from the basic version. It just increased the amount of internal memory to 128 GB. Meanwhile, in Japan the Plus model is known under a different name – V35.
LG V35 is actually V30 Plus in the Japanese market. Where did the idea of this name come from? This is due to the fact that in the Land of the Rising Sun last year a smartphone with the name V34 appeared. It was a smaller V20 that got a 5.2 inch screen instead of 5.7. In addition, it received a waterproof case.
LG V35 has the same components as the standard version of the phone. In it you will find a 6-inch OLED FullVision screen, Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor with Adreno 540 GPU, 4 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal memory. But the main difference between these models is the operating system. In the Japanese market, the phone comes with Android 8.0 Oreo. In other countries, the phones come with Nouga.
V35 will not get into our country. But you can already place a preliminary order for LG V30, in Europe its price is about 1000 dollars. Pre-sale will last until December 5, so it’s worth to hurry with the order. Technical characteristics of the new model will be found below.
LG V35 – specifications:
- 6-inch OLED FullVision screen with QHD + resolution (1440 x 2880 pixels), Gorilla Glass 5;
- 8-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor with GPU Adreno 540;
- 4 GB RAM of the type LPDDR4;
- 128 GB of memory for data type UFS 2.x;
- microSD memory card reader (up to 2 TB);
- front camera – 5 megapixel, f / 2.2;
- dual camera – 16 Mp, f / 1.6 with OIS and PDAF + wide-angle lens 13 Mp f / 1.9;
- battery capacity of 3300 mAh with Quick Charge 3.0;
- Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, NFC;
- LTE modem;
- USB-C connector, mini jack;
- Quad DAC ESS SABRE ES9218P
- Fingerprint’s scanner;
- 151.7 x 75.4 x 7.3 mm;
- 158 grams;
- IP68, MIL-STD 810G;
- Android 8.0 Oreo.