The pre-sale of LEAGOO T5 begins today and will last until July 23. A hundred people a day will be able to purchase a smartphone for $ 129.99. The following buyers will receive it for $ 149.99, and when the pre-sale ends, you will need to pay $ 199.99 for it. What does this smartphone offer?
LEAGOO emphasizes the photographic capabilities of the smartphone. There is a dual camera, one of the lenses from SONY (13 Mp, f / 2.0), and the second from OmniZVision (5 Mp). At the front is a camera with a resolution of 13 megapixels, also from OmniVision, with a diode flash.
For the smooth operation of the smartphone responds the processor MediaTek 6750T together with 4 GB of RAM. For image processing meets the graphics system Mali-T860, and the results of her robots can be seen on the 5.5-inch FullHD screen from Sharp. The IPS display is covered with Gorilla Glass 4 glass and a rounded 2.5 D, which may make the screen appear to have rounded edges.
Model LEAGOO T5 supports fast charging, and the battery has a capacity of 3000 mAh. The charging process is supported by Vcharge technology, which should increase the lifetime of the link. After 580 cycles of charging and discharging, the battery retains 80% of its original capacity.
Of course, there are also various modules and sensors: a 4G VoLTE modem with dualSIM, Bluetooth, as well as a fingerprint scanner with a ceramic coating.
LEAGOO T5 – specifikations:
- Display: IPS SHARP, 5.5 inches, Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels 400 ppi), 97% NTSC coverage, 1500: 1 contrast ratio, 178º viewing angle, Gorilla Glass 4.
- Processor: 8-core MediaTek 6750T (1.5 GHz) with Mali-T860 graphics.
- Memory: SAMSUNG 4GB.
- Internal memory: SAMSUNG 64 GB.
- Camera: dual main camera (13 Mp from SONY with f / 2.o, 1.12 um + 5 Mp OmniVision), front camera 13 Mp (wide angle lens 77.9 °, 1.12 um).
- Battery: 3000 mAh with fast charging.
- Modules: 4G LTE (dualSIM), wi-fi 802.11 a / b / g / n, Bluetooth.
- System: Android Nougat.