Huawei P20 was confirmed by the manufacturer. The Chinese used this name for the first time in promotional materials. This means that Huawei P11 will not be final. The company wrote the names of the new flagship on one of the invitation images, which was published on the pages of social networks. But we will not see this phone on MWC 2018.
Huawei P20 has long appeared in the leaks of information, but until now we did not know exactly how the new flagship will be called. The Chinese have still decided to change the name of the flagship and now we have solid confirmation of this. Below you see one of the company’s promotional materials, which has the name “Huawei P20”. And there is the phrase “SEE MOOORE WITH AI”. Three “O” means that the phone is equipped with a triple camera.
Of course, Huawei P20 Plus / Pro will receive such a camera, but will it appear in the standard version of the flagship? The photo of this phone, which was published by the TENAA organization, allows us to assume that no, the standard version will not have a triple camera. On their photos, the smartphone has a dual camera.
Huawei P20 we expected to see at the MWC 2018 in Barcelona, where the Chinese will show their new tablets from the MediaPad series. But the company decided to make a separate show, which will be held on March 27 in Paris. This date is indicated on the attached schedule.
Huawei P20 promises to be a very interesting and strong smartphone. We already know a lot about it, as there have been many leaks so far. Technical data, which is based on existing information, you will find below.
Huawei P20 – specifications:
- Type of screen: TFT LCD screen with Full HD + resolution;
- screen proportions: 18: 9, diagonal 5.7 inches;
- processor: HiSilicon Kirin 970, 8 cores;
- graphics: Mali G72;
- RAM: 6 GB of LPDDR4;
- Memory: 64 or 128 GB (type not known);
- microSD: supports up to 256 GB;
- front camera: Point Cloud Camera Depth;
- main camera: triple (no data);
- Battery: 3320 mAh;
- modules: Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, NFC, LTE cat. no. 18, dual SIM;
- security: fingerprint scanner;
- Connectors: USB-C;
- dimensions of the device: 149 x 71.3 x 7.5 mm;
- Operating system: Android 8.1 Oreo with EMUI 8.1.