The premiere of the Huawei P20 Lite is just around the corner. We will see the phone in a few weeks together with other models from the P20 series. The Chinese like to sell the same phone models in different markets under different names. The same will happen with this model, in some countries it debuts under the name Huawei Nova 3e.
Huawei P20 Lite is the first smartphone from the entire series, which appeared on the Onleaks renderers. There is only one question: under what name does it debut? Much indicates that the Chinese will follow the usual pattern. As expected, in some countries it will appear on sale under the name Huawei Nova 3e. Such information was reported by Evleaks. Probably, so it also will be.
We still do not know much about Huawei P20 Lite. We only know that this will be a mid-range device with an interesting screen in non-standard proportions that will get indented at the top, such as in the iPhone X. In that indentation there will be a front camera with two lenses. The bottom border will be coarser.
Huawei P20 Lite also has a dual camera on the back of the case, which is on the island. The rear panel also houses a fingerprint reader. Most likely, the screen will have Full HD + resolution. We also need to rely on 3 or 4 GB of RAM and some processor from the middle shelf with eight cores. We still have to wait for the exact details.
Huawei P20 Lite and the other two models from this line, we will see on March 27. During the conference in Paris. The sale is likely to start around April this year. Probable, but incomplete technical specifications, you will find below.
Huawei P20 Lite – specifications:
- display with a diagonal of 5.7 inches and a resolution of HD + or Full-HD +;
- Unknown processor with eight cores;
- 3 or 4 GB of RAM;
- 32 or 64 GB of internal memory;
- slot for microSD cards: yes;
- Front camera with two lenses;
- main camera with two lenses;
- battery with a capacity of 2900 mAh and fast charging function;
- communication modules: LTE, Wi-Fi b / g / n, Bluetooth, GPS;
- dual SIM: yes;
- security: fingerprint scanner;
- connectors: USB-C and mini jack;
- system: Android 8.0 Oreo.