Huawei MateBook D waited until the update. The manufacturer introduces into the assortment models, which received Intel Core processors of the 8th generation. Also, a newer graphics system was used, that is, the Nvidia MX150. Great changes in the appearance of the laptop you will not find. Computers with new systems are available in three versions.
The Huawei MateBook D notebook was introduced a few months ago. Now it’s time to update this line. The manufacturer introduced three models, which received Intel Core processors of the 8th generation. Below you will see these models, as well as their cost:
- with a Core i5-8250U processor, 8 GB RAM and 256 GB SSD – 5188 yuan (790 dollars);
- with a processor Core i5-8250U, 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB SSD + HDD HDD 1 TB – 5188 yuan (835 dollars).
- with a processor Core i7-8550U, 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB SSD + HDD HDD 1 TB – 6688 yuan (1020 dollars).
Huawei also installed a new graphics – Nvidia MX150. In earlier models, there is a GeForce 940MX. The remaining elements, most likely, remained unchanged.
Huawei MateBook D has a 15.6-inch screen class IPS with a resolution of Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) and a brightness of 250 nits. There is also a battery with a capacity of 3800 mAh, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.1. The notebook has the following dimensions: 358 x 239 x 16.9 mm and weighs 1.9 kg. Everything is running Windows 10 Home.
Huawei MateBook D is closed in an aluminum case, which was finished using diamond grinding techniques. He also uses the Supreme Sound operational amplifier. Detailed specifications are available below.
Huawei MateBook D – specifications:
- 15.6-inch IPS screen with a resolution of Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) and a brightness of 250 nits;
- processor Intel Core 7th or 8th generation;
- 8 GB of RAM type DDR4;
- SSD drive up to 256 GB;
- a 1 TB hard drive;
- GPU Nvidia 150MX;
- a battery with a capacity of 3800 mAh;
- HD camera;
- Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.1;
- 358 x 239 x 16.9 mm;
- 1.9 kg;
- Windows 10.