The first Honor smartphone was introduced more than four years ago, on November 21, 2013. During this time, this brand has become the manufacturer of one of the most popular phone models. Today was presented one more – Honor 9 Lite, or: Honor 9 Youth Edition.
Honor 9 Lite is the first model of this manufacturer, which received four cameras, the look also draws its design with small frames. It is equipped with a 5.65-inch screen, working at a resolution of 2160 x 1080 pixels. Thanks to an attractive case with small frames around the screen, the phone’s dimensions are almost the same as in smartphones with 5.2-inch screens. Both front and rear are covered with 2.5 D glass. There are four color variations: gray, blue, black and white.
The most important feature of the Honor 9 Lite is that it is equipped with dual cameras. The main camera is a set of matrices with a resolution of 13 and 2 Megapixels, with HDR, PDAF and several other modes of operation. The front camera is equally good – it consists of the same lenses, with the function of improving faces, the hardware effect of blur and auto focus.
Under the case of Honor 9 Lite there is a Kirin 659 processor, with a clock speed of 2.36 GHz. It controls Android 8.0 Oreo with EMUI 8.0 overlay. According to the manufacturer, the response speed of the system is increased by 60%, while the liquidity of operations increased by 50%. Everything feeds a 3000 mAh battery – it is not known whether it has a quick charge function.
There are different versions of memory. Below I will list them together with the prices:
- 3 GB of RAM + 32 GB of internal memory – 1199 yuan (182 dollars);
- 4 GB of RAM + 32 GB of internal memory – 1499 yuan (227 dollars);
- 4 GB RAM + 64 GB of internal memory – 1799 yuan (273 dollars).
Honor 9 Lite is already available for customers in China, but it also debuts in 14 other countries, next Tuesday, December 26th.
Honor 9 Lite – Specifications:
- 5.65-inch screen with Full HD + (1080 x 2160 pixels);
- 8-core HiSilicon Kirin 659 processor with Mali T830;
- 3 or 4 GB of RAM;
- 32 or 64 GB of internal memory;
- Support for microSD memory cards up to 256 GB;
- front camera: 13 + 2 Mp;
- main camera: 13 + 2 Mp with LED flash;
- battery with a capacity of 3000 mAh;
- Wi-Fi b / g / n, Bluetooth, GPS;
- LTE modem;
- dual SIM;
- Fingerprint’s scanner;
- 151 × 71.9 × 7.6 mm;
- 149 grams;
- Android 8.0 Oreo with EMUI 8.0.