Huawei is preparing for the premiere a new smartphone – Honor V10, which should become a cheaper alternative to the flagship of Mate 10 Pro. The phone will appear in China at the end of this month. We also know that in the beginning of December his debut in the countries of Europe is to take place.
Huawei Mate 10 Pro is not a cheap smartphone. In Europe, its cost is about 950 dollars. Fortunately, the Chinese company decided to prepare an alternative version of this model. And more precisely, the model Honor V10, which is very soon to be introduced in China. The debut will take place this month.
In China Honor V10 will be presented on November 28, that is, after two weeks. At the premiere in Europe, we will have to wait a little longer, since it will take place a week after the Chinese, that is, on December 5. Then we will know how much we can buy this device.
Honor V10 should be a cheap alternative to the smartphone Huawei Mate 10 Pro. This means that we can expect similar components and a lower price. Smartphones brand Honor is always cheaper and very popular.
Honor V10 should get a 6-inch screen with an aspect ratio of 18: 9 and Full HD + resolution. The heart of the phone will most likely be the 8-core HiSilicon Kirin 970 processor with the Mali G72 GPU, it’s the same SoC, which is under the case of the Mate 10 Pro model. Rumors suggest that in addition to the version with 6 GB of RAM, there may also be a variant with 8 GB of RAM. The data will be allocated 64 or 128 GB of memory.
The company Huawei in the smartphone Honor V10, most likely, will use the same cameras as in the Mate 10 Pro. On the case will not be the logo of the German company Leica, which always stood out smartphones Honor. Everything should work under the operating system Android 8.0 Oreo with overlay EMUI 8.0. Presumptive technical characteristics, which are based on rumors, you will find below.
Huawei Honor V10 – Specifications:
- 5.99-inch screen with Full HD + (1080 x 2160 pixels), an aspect ratio of 18: 9;
- 8-core HiSilicon Kirin 970 GPU Mali G72 processor;
- 6 or 8 GB of RAM type LPDDR4;
- 64 or 128 GB of UFS-type memory;
- microSD memory card reader up to 256 GB;
- Front camera with a resolution of 8 megapixels and aperture f / 2.0;
- Rear camera with a main lens at 12 Mp, f / 1.6 with OIS, PDAF and 4K + 20 Mp recording;
- a battery with a capacity of 4000 mAh;
- Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC;
- modem LTE cat. 18;
- dual SIM;
- Fingerprint’s scanner;
- USB-C connector;
- Android 8.0 Oreo with EMUI 8.0.