Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 + are already ready, Koreans have ready prototypes, but until now we did not know what they would look like. Today Onleaks has published its own visualizers Galaxy S9. Thus, you can properly consider the phone with each of the parties. What has changed with respect to S8? It turns out that there are very few changes.
We have known for a very long time that the Galaxy S9 and S9 + will be very similar to their predecessors. And finally we waited for the first visualizers with proven sources.
In the photos below you will see what the new model looks like. Let’s take a look at it. The photos show that the front of the smartphone is very much like its predecessor. It has almost the same scope. Slightly changed the rear of the case. Behind you can see the camera with one lens and LED flash, and the fingerprint scanner is under the camera. There is also a USB-C connector and a mini jack, they are on the bottom edge. As you can see in the photos, the camera does not protrude from the case. The exact size of the smartphone looks like this: 147.6 x 68.7 x 8.4 mm. For comparison, the S8 model has the following dimensions: 148.9 x 68.1 x 8 mm. His body became a little thicker, this allows us to assume that he will get a larger battery, but the exact information will become known a little later. And now take a look at his photo.
The premiere of Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 + will take place very soon. We already know a lot about new models, and also that they will be available in four colors. The specifications of the basic model will be found below.
Samsung Galaxy S9 – Specifications:
- 5.8-inch Super AMOLED screen with QHD + resolution (1440 x 2960 pixels);
- a Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor or a new Exynos 9810;
- 4 or 6 GB of RAM type LPDDR4;
- 64 GB of UFS 2.x memory;
- Support for microSD memory cards up to 256 GB;
- Front camera: 8 Mp f / 1.7;
- main camera: 12 megapixel;
- a battery with a capacity of about 3000 mAh;
- Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, NFC;
- modem LTE cat. 18 (up to 1.2 Gbit / s);
- two SIM cards (optional);
- Fingerprint’s scanner;
- an iris scanner;
- 147.6 x 68.7 x 8.4 mm;
- Android 8.0 Oreo with Galaxy Ai UX.