Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus – both phones were presented on Onleaks, they give us an idea of the changes that have been made to the predecessors. The Plus model promises to be very interesting, as it received a dual camera, while the conventional model has only one lens.
We have already uploaded photos of the Galaxy S9, but a few hours later Onleaks also published images of the big flagship of the Samsung brand, that is, the Plus model. Thanks to this, we have the opportunity to look at it from each side. These photos confirm the rumors that went before, the double camera will really only be in the Plus model.
The photos below show that the front of the Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus is made in the style of its predecessor. Here, little has changed, as in the basic model. But the rear of the case looks different. We see that the smartphone received a camera with two lenses. They have a vertical arrangement. Under the camera module is a fingerprint scanner. The LED and pulse meter are to the right of the camera. The camera does not stick out. The smartphone has a USB port type C and a classic headphone jack. The phone has the following dimensions: 157.7 x 73.8 x 8.5 mm, almost the same as in the predecessor.
Work on the technical part of the Galaxy S9 Plus was completed last month. The phones will be presented, most likely, in the area of the exhibition MWC 2018, which will be held in late February in Barcelona. We already know almost everything about this device, and its technical characteristics you will find below.
Samsung Galaxy S9 – Specifications:
- 6.2-inch Super AMOLED screen with QHD + resolution (1440 x 2960 pixels);
- a Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor or a new Exynos 9810;
- 6 GB RAM of the type LPDDR4;
- 64 GB of internal memory of type UFS 2.x;
- slot for microSD memory cards up to 256 GB;
- Front camera: 8 Mp f / 1.7;
- dual main camera: no data;
- battery capacity of 3500 mAh;
- Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, NFC;
- modem LTE cat. 18 (up to 1.2 Gbit / s);
- two SIM cards (optional);
- Fingerprint’s scanner;
- an iris scanner;
- 147.6 x 68.7 x 8.4 mm;
- Android 8.0 Oreo with Galaxy Ai UX.