Galaxy S9 Dual SIM was seen on the German website Samsung, where there was information about the phone, code-named SM-G960F / DS. This is nothing more than an international version of a smartphone with a slot for two SIM cards. Will this device appear in our country? Probably yes. In the network there were official wallpapers.
Samsung Galaxy S9 Dual SIM in the international version is the model SM-G960F / DS. It was this device that was noted on the site of technical support of the manufacturer in Germany. So far this is only a reference, because there are no instructions, or other articles, yet.
Samsung Galaxy S8 is available in some European countries in the Dual SIM version. Such a device can be purchased in our country. Therefore, I’m sure that we will also be able to purchase the Galaxy S9 Dual SIM. But it will be known after the official release.
Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 + we’ve already seen on Onleaks renders. Evan Blass also published a background of new smartphones. You see it below.
The premiere of Samsung Galaxy S9 will be held at MWC 2018. We know that the Unpacked conference will be held on February 25. The event will be broadcast live. Soon after the official release preparations for preliminary sales should begin, which will last until March 16. On this day, the phones must go to the stores. Koreans also prepared new accessories, and among them there is a new charger for wireless charging, Hyperknit Cover and DeX Pad station. Technical characteristics of smartphones, which we know through information leaks, you will find below.
Samsung Galaxy S9 Dual SIM – Specifications:
- 5.8 or 6.2 “Super AMOLED screen with QHD + resolution (1440 x 2960 pixels);
- a Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor or a new Exynos 9810;
- 4 or 6 GB of RAM type LPDDR4;
- 64 or 128 GB of internal memory of type UFS 2.x;
- Support for microSD memory cards up to 256 GB;
- Front camera: 8 Mp f / 1.7;
- Rear camera: Dual Pixel 12 megapixel with OIS and aperture f / 1.5-f / 2.4;
- battery with a capacity of 3000/3500 mAh;
- Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, NFC;
- LTE modem cat. 18 (up to 1.2 Gbit / s);
- two SIM cards (optional);
- Fingerprint’s scanner;
- an iris scanner;
- stereo speakers;
- Android 8.0 Oreo with Galaxy Ai UX.