New smart phones Samsung Galaxy A-Series will receive Infinity Display, and today we received new information that confirms this. The network already has many visualizers successor to Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017), which give an idea of the design of the smartphone. Recall that the new model was recently found on the certification site along with the Galaxy A7 (2018).
Today there was a leak from the manufacturer of covers. This time we can see the Samsung Galaxy A5 2018 in a transparent, contiguous case that does not hide anything from us.
The photos are made on the computer, but they perfectly show how the smartphone will look. This leak confirms what we already knew before. New models from the Galaxy A series, in 2018 will receive displays Infinity Display with an aspect ratio of 18: 9. Because of this, as well as in the flagships of this manufacturer, the fingerprint scanner was moved to the back, but this time under the camera. Moreover, he also had a Bixby key. Next year, the first model to debut is the A5.
In January of this year at CES 2017 smartphones Galaxy A, Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017) and Galaxy A7 (2017) were presented. Therefore, we expect that their successors will be presented at CES 2018. The exact specifications of the model A5 (2018) are not yet known. Expected characteristics can be seen below.
Samsung Galaxy A5 (2018) – Specifications:
- 5.5-inch display with a resolution of Full-HD + (2160 x 1080 pixels);
- 8-core Exynos 7885 with GPU Mali-G71;
- 4 GB of RAM;
- 32 or 64 GB of internal memory;
- Support for microSD memory cards (up to 256 GB);
- front camera (no information);
- rear camera (no information)
- a battery with a capacity of about 3000 mAh;
- Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, NFC;
- LTE modem;
- Dual SIM;
- Fingerprint’s scanner;
- 148.8 x 70.5 x 8.4 mm;
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat with a manufacturer lining.