Those who need an inexpensive smartphone with a large screen in a compact package, have reasons for joy. So, as now, we’ll tell you about such a smartphone.
In Europe, the Doogee MIX costs only $ 300.
This is not a very high price, given the specification of the device. It got the Helio P25 – it’s a decent processor that supports 6 GB of RAM.
DOOGEE MIX – specifications:
- Manufacturer: Doogee.
- Family: Doogee MIX.
- Segment: smart phone of the middle class.
- Operating system: Android 7.0 Nougat.
- System overlay: Doogee.
- Released: 2017.
- Display diagonal: 5.5 inches.
- Screen resolution: 1280 x 720 pixels.
- Matrix type: Super AMOLED.
- The pixel density is 267 ppi.
- Processor model: MediaTek Helio P25.
- Number of cores: 8-core, 4 x Cortex-A53 2.5 GHz + 4 x 4 x Cortex-A53 1.6 GHz.
- Graphic system: Mali-T880MP4.
- 6 GB of RAM.
- 64 GB of internal memory.
- Support for microSD memory cards up to 128 GB.
- Matrix resolution: 16 megapixels.
- Aperture brightness: f / 2.0.
- Optical image stabilization: no.
- A double two-toned flash.
- Auto focus: phase detection.
- The second matrix: 8 Mp, the collection of information on the depth.
- Matrix resolution: 5 Mp.
- Aperture brightness: f / 2.2.
- Optical image stabilization: no.
- Wi-fi 802.11 a, b, g, n.
- Bluetooth 4.0, A2DP, LE.
- GPS / A-GPS / GLONASS / BDS.
- NFC: no.
- USB Type C.
- Two SIM cards.
Safety and sensors:
- The fingerprint scanner.
- Sensors: an accelerometer, a gyroscope, approximations, a digital compass.
Dimensions and weight:
- Dimensions: 144 x 76.2 x 7.95.
- Weight: 165g.
- The capacity of the battery is 3380 mAh.
- The battery is not removable.
- Quick charge: MediaTek Pump Express 2.0.
Resolution 1280 x 720 by today’s standards is not impressive (especially with a 5.5-inch diagonal), but the pluses include the use of the Super AMOLED panel. The colors will be bright, and the black color is perfectly black. In addition, due to the relatively low resolution, it should work for a long time on a single charge.
Doogee MIX has a very narrow frame around the screen.
With its design, the smartphone resembles such designs as Sharp Aquos Crystal and Xiaomi Mi MIX. The second he even took part of the name.
What is interesting, despite the narrow scope, the manufacturer did not go to any great compromises; Over the screen is also a speaker and proximity sensor. Only the front camera was moved to the display.
Due to the fact that the display fills a significant part of the front, its dimensions are quite reasonable, like a 5.5-inch phone – 144 x 76.2 x 7.95 mm. IPhone 7 Plus (158.2 x 77.9 x 7.3 mm), HTC U11 (153.9 x 75.9 x 7.9 mm) and Xperia XZ Premium (156 x 77 x 7.9) are clearly larger .
The phone’s frame is metal, and the front and back panels are covered with glass.
The smartphone has a dual camera, but …
The 16-megapixel main camera is supported by an 8-megapixel optional. Its task is to gather information about the depth, which will allow blurring the background.
But people who already had time to use the device a little say that the two cameras in this model are just a marketing move, because the blurring of the background works very badly. The quality of photos is also not the strength of this phone. For such money, you simply can not get everything.
Doogee MIX is available in the manufacturer’s online store at a price of $ 300.
Its competitor is the Archos Sense 55 S – a slightly worse equipped smartphone, but cheaper ($ 260). Differences in the parameters are still great, it is worth paying 40 dollars and buying Doogee.