Coolpad has prepared a new model of Cool Play 6C, which stands out against the background of other smartphones with a dual front camera, although the rest of the specification is quite budget.
Coolpad Cool Play 6C has a fairly simple shape, and it gives a glossy metal frame and a glossy back cover. The phone has a 5-inch HD IPS screen and a Snapdragon 425 processor, which is assisted by 3 GB of RAM. The internal memory has a capacity of 32 GB and it can be expanded with a microSD memory card. The phone is powered by a battery with a capacity of 2500 mAh, and the role of commander-in-chief is Android 7.1.1.
The most interesting element of the new Coolpad is the front camera, it has two lenses with a resolution of 5 and 8 megapixels. The main lens of the front camera has a diaphragm f / 2.2, and the second manufacturer did not even specify the parameters. The brightness of the rear camera’s lens is not specified, only that it uses a 13-megapixel PDAF lens and a dual LED flash.
Coolpad Cool Play 6C, of course, has all the necessary communication modules, including LTE and DualSIM. The phone was valued at 849 yuan, that is 129 dollars. You will see a complete list of technical characteristics below.
Coolpad Cool Play 6C – Specifications:
- 5-inch IPS LCD display with a resolution of 720 x 1280 (294 ppi);
- 4-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 MSM8917 1.3 GHz;
- graphics processor Adreno 308;
- 3 GB of RAM;
- 32 GB of internal memory;
- Support for microSD up to 64 GB;
- main camera: 13 megapixel, PDAF, dual diode flash;
- Front camera: 5 Mp + 8 Mp, f / 2.2;
- battery with a capacity of 2500 mAh;
- Dual SIM;
- FM radio;
- standard headphone jack (3.5 mm);
- Dimensions: 143.90 x 70.80 x 8.10 mm;
- weight: 160 grams;
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat.