There was new information about the new Asus with a dual camera. Asus Pegasus 4A we have already seen in TENAA, and today we will show you new images, let’s say its price, and also recall the characteristics.
Today’s leak is probably the prelude to the upcoming premiere of this model. Presented with the new photos, the Asus Pegasus 4A data corresponds to those that we had previously known thanks to the TENAA service, where the new Pegasus appeared as the Asus X00KD.
Asus Pegasus 4A will be equipped with a dual camera with a 13Mp core matrix and an auxiliary one with a resolution of 8Mp. The front camera received a 5-megapixel lens. The metal case of the smartphone – as we know from TENAA – will be offered in three colors: gold, coffee and black. The heart of the smartphone will be a four-core processor MediaTek MT6737V with a frequency of 1.25 GHz.
The new data says that Asus Pegasus 4A will have 3 GB of operating and 32 GB of internal memory. The built-in memory can be expanded with a microSD memory card. Asus Pegasus 4A has a 5-inch TFT display with HD resolution, as well as a battery capacity of 4100 mAh. The device uses Android 7.0 Nougat, and has the following dimensions: 144,26×71,26×9,1 mm and weighs 160 grams. The price should be about 1800 yuan, that is 264 dollars.
Asus Pegasus 4A – Specifications:
- 5-inch TFT display with HD resolution;
- 4-core processor MediaTek MT6737V with a frequency of 1.25 GHz;
- 3 GB of RAM:
- 32 GB of internal memory;
- Support for microSD memory cards;
- Double main camera: 13 Mp + 8 Mp, diode flash;
- Front camera: 5 megapixel;
- A battery with a capacity of 4100 mAh;
- Dimensions: 144,26×71,26×9,1 mm;
- Weight: 160 grams;
- Operating system Android 7.0 Nougat.